mister freedom | speedways moss corduroy
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
the speedways are an mister freedom tribute to late 1950’s early 1960’s popular ‘stovepipe’ type jeans. originally a popular style among young adults and the usual suspects in hollywood, the slim cut "wheat jeans" made their way around campuses and off screen breaks during the 1960's. the combination of slim leg, extended waist tab with concealed snaps, and belt loops substituted by adjustable side tabs, seem to have been a 1960’s staple of california cool, and a wardrobe favorite for iconic actors. this time made from a new old stock corduroy fabric, in a vintage moss green color with a definite sixties vibe. the speedways cords are designed in california by mister freedom and manufactured in the usa in collaboration with sugar cane co.
- color: moss green
- new old stock 100% cotton corduroy
- tab waist band à la mcqueen, concealed closure snaps
- no belt loops.
- side snap cinch tabs (adjusting waist by about 1½” when both tabs are fully cinched)
- new old stock pocket bags: fancy woven dobby stripes
- discreet denim-like ‘selvedge’ tape tab on waistband
- zipper fly, brass “gripper zipper”
- discreet “m” stitched rear pockets
- flat-felled seam ‘caballo’ construction, with sportsman green color chainstitch accent
- tonal stitching, 100% cotton thread
- woven rayon mf® mfsc “sportsman” label on inside waistband
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 31
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.