3sixteen | st-120xk slim tapered rinsed shadow kibata
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
the st-120xk jean by 3sixteen is made from a beautiful 14oz loomstate raw shadow selvedge denim which is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen by kuroki mills. this indigo warp/black weft denim has been woven at low tension to give it a rough, abrasive hand that will yield beautiful fading results over time. the “st” is a mid-rise slim fit with a taper from the thigh to the knee, ending with a small leg opening. the jean is rinsed to eliminate shrinkage and bring out the texture and character of the fabric even further.
- 14oz raw shadow selvedge woven in okayama, japan
- raw, unsanforized, rinsed (no shrinkage)
- low tension unsanforized denim
- double redline selvedge id
- selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- heavyweight leather patch by tanner goods
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 32
write us (email@example.com) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.