left field nyc | atlas vidalia mills 14oz usa denim jean
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
vidalia mills is the first new selvedge denim mill in the us, since cone white oak began over 100 years ago. vidalia mills is located in vidalia, louisiana and has taken over the old fruit of the loom mill that had closed and left the town in an economic downfall for years. they are in partnership with basf agriculture services producing quality denim using e3, certified sustainable american cotton and can trace each roll of denim back to the american farm it was grown on. the denim is woven on vidalia's draper x3 selvedge denim loom, 45 of which were acquired from the cone white oak plant in greensboro, north carolina. vidalia is carrying on the torch from cone white oak while doing so in a much more environmentally friendly way.
the atlas jean has a similar top block to the greaser with plenty of room for those with muscular thighs but want a tapered leg opening.
watchout: left field jeans and chinos are not vanity sized. please check the measurement table below before ordering.
- 14oz vidalia mills red line selvedge raw denim
- 27% indigo warp
- made with the original cone white oak draper x3 looms
- 100% e3 certified sustainable american grown cotton
- pick and shovel logo on inside rivets and tacks
- american made universal copper and brass hardware
- left field coal miner bandana pocket bags
- crafted with pride in the usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 32
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about fit | sizing | caring