mister freedom | californian lot. 674 - golden blond pique
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
the californian lot 674 is our favorite fit from mister freedom. it combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the lot 64 with the tapered leg of the lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist. the lot 674 is mf’s slimmest jeans silhouette, and is as slim as they will go.
a popular stable among young adults in the early 1960’s, piqué jeans and matching jackets were a casual alternative to blue denim. style icons like mcqueen and newman adopted their own favorites on and off screen, unwillingly promoting the style, contributing to its cool easygoing sixties fashion vibe today.
this mf® garment is designed and manufactured in california by mister freedom®, in collaboration with sugar cane co.
the mister freedom® californian lot. 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry in washing machine and line dry.
- golden blonde 100% cotton 12.05oz piqué fabric, selvedge, milled in japan
- classic vintage five-pocket pattern
- button fly
- selvedge leg outseam
- nos fabric pocket bags, fancy woven stripe
- mf® original tonal “m” stitch arcuate design on rear pockets
- debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather mf® patch on rear pocket will tan an age nicely overtime
- 100% cotton thread tonal construction, combining several gauge of thread
- coin pocket with concealed selvedge
- hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching
- unlined rear pockets.
- combination of silver-color ‘oxidized’ mf® metal cast fly buttons, and mf® brass tack waist button
- unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement
- original mf® paper pocket flasher (chocolate brown)
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 32
*will shrink 2" in the length and 1" in the waist once washed or rinsed
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about cut | size | washing recommendation.