mister freedom | speedways nos black denim
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
the speedways are a tribute to late 50’s early 60’s popular ‘stovepipe’ type jeans. they are made from a special “coated denim”. this fancy nos fabric is an interesting indigo denim twill printed with a soft-hand opaque coat of matte black water-based ink. if the black ink completely covers the indigo blue warp of the denim, the usual light-colored grayish weft (with somewhat of a greenish sheen) shows on the reverse of the fabric. the slub of the yarns is visible on the weft threads, giving this specific denim its crosshatch quality. each pair will develop its own patina overtime, blending shades of indigo, black and white, according to activities, frequency of wear and wash cycles.
- color: black
- new old stock crosshatch pigment-coated denim
- soft-hand matte black finish on indigo warp, 12.5oz (origin unknown)
- 100% cotton
- tab waist band à la mcqueen, concealed closure snaps
- no belt loops
- side snap cinch tabs (adjusting waist by about 1½” when both tabs are fully cinched)
- new old stock pocket bags: sturdy 100% cotton charcoal grey covert chambray
- zipper fly, brass “gripper zipper”
- discreet “m” stitched rear pockets
- flat-felled seam ‘caballo’ construction, with sportsman green color chainstitch accent.
- tonal stitching, 100% cotton thread
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 31
write us (email@example.com) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.