birkenstock | arizona bold roast
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
birkenstock … some love them and can't live without them, for others they are an absolute style no-go. so at stuf|f: while thomas has never owned a pair of birkenstocks, jan is a big fan and enthusiastic wearer of these sandals made in germany. but when it came to the new birkenstock "bold" heritage collection, they both quickly agreed that we simply had to have them.
health sandal meets vintage workwear. for the bold series, birkenstock teamed up with two prominent artisans from the uk to give the two most iconic models, arizona and boston, a premium vintage makeover. both are made from extra robust, vegetable-tanned aniline leather and feature a double pin robust full metal buckle which is reminiscent of work and military straps. the straps are also slightly wider and more masculine than usual. both models are made in germany, each went through 17 production steps and were individually tested before they landed on our shelves.
the result is a classic, timeless sandal that lasts forever and gets better and richer in story over time.
by the way, the limited bold collection is only available in selected stores, and we are happy to be one of those special stores.
- model: arizona
- color: roast
- aniline leather
- 35 mm double pin robust full metal buckle
- better foot hold due to pressure distribution on two pins
- wider, 35mm strap for more masculine look and better foot coverage
- multiple strap holes design is inspired by military and workwear uniform belts
- lightweight and flexible eva midsole
- anti-slip and abrasion resistant rubber outsole with original birkenstock bone profile
- made in germany