alden | 405 indy boot classic brown
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
the 405 indy boot crafted from famous horween calf leather is probably the most iconic alden boot silhouette. put on the map by harrison ford in raiders of the lost arc this boot basically began as an orthopedic work boot. the 405 color way is a medium warm brown that develops a beautiful patina with wear.
- color: brown
- waxed calf leather uppers from horween
- durable oil-resistant neo-cork outsole with foot balance hard rubber heel
- brown agatine eyelets, speed hooks & laces
- trubalance last
- d width
- storm welt and close heel
- goodyear welted construction
- triple ridged steel shank for arch support and full heel counter
- made in usa
for further enquires on sizings and fittings please give us a call or drop us an email on email@example.com.
please note these boots are only shipped within europe.