fine creek leathers | leon custom
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
the leon style is fine creek's take on a classic double riders jacket with asymmetrical zipper. the leon custom version further has the belt and shoulder epaulettes cut off by hand to feature a more "diy" look to the jacket that adds a bit more character. but the really special thing about this jacket is fine creek’s own signature 2mm veg tanned horsehide leather, created by yoshikatsu yamazaki, that ages faster and more uniquely than anything we have seen before. from black to a deep dark brown the more you wear it. each jacket is built by hand in the tokyo based fcl studio.
- color: black
- veg tanned 2mm japanese horsehide from himeji
- custom tanning recipe by yoshikatsu yamazak
- unique leather aging process (fades to brown over time)
- 100% cotton lining (but feels like silk)
- talon zip
- vintage style steel buttons
- handmade in-house at fine creek leathers, tokyo, japan
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 40
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.