studio d'artisan | 4464 distressed "kasezome" indigo sashiko selvedge tailored jacket
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
this beautiful tailored jacket by osaka based brand studio d’artisan is made in japan from kasezome indigo dyed sashiko fabric. kasezome is a hand dyeing method by wrapping undyed yarns into a loose coil and dipping them into a vat of indigo. the yarns are dyed to the core while still retaining their original texture, a feat only possible when the yarns are meticulously dyed by hand.
- color: indigo
- original distressed indigo "kasezome" sashiko fabric
- 100% cotton
- one wash
- sda original leather-backed tagua nut buttons
- selvedge inner center back construction
- single u-shaped chest pocket
- double flap waist coat pocketsdeerskin leather patch
- made in japan
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 38
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.