mister freedom | privateer roll-neck indigo
the mister freedom privateer roll-neck is inspired by an older crew neck casual cotton sweater from their archives, to which they mounted a classic roll-neck, giving the sweater a nautical vibe. instead of wool mister freedom opted for 100% cotton knit, a more “düsseldorf winter-friendly” and less allergy-inducing option than traditional rollneck wool sweaters. indigo hand-dyed this sweater will beautifully age with wear and wash. the privateer is designed in california by mister freedom and manufactured in japan in collaboration with sugar cane co.
- color: indigo
- 100% cotton 1×1 rib knit
- “fisherman” rib pattern
- single fold ribbed roll-neck
- raglan sleeve pattern with contrast rib pattern mounting
- large seamless ribbed waistband
- foldable extended and seamless ribbed cuffs
- original mfsc “waterfront surplus” woven rayon label
- made in japan
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size m
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about cut | size | washing recommendation.