tcb | ranchman 8.5oz denim western shirt
the ranchman shirt is tcb‘s take on the classic american western denim shirts of the 1940s. carefully reproduced to be as close to the original as possible but with a slightly updated fit for a more contemporary look.
- 8.5oz japanese selvedge denim
- 100% californian cotton
- 1940s western cut
- two western chest pockets
- slightly slubby texture
- low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- stitched on a 1/4 inch union special winding old sewing machine
- white selvedge
- snap buttons made of white shellfish
- contrasting thread
- crafted in japan
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 73kg and wears size 40
write us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.