mister freedom | stanley shop tee "speed safe"
from sketching to silkscreening by hand, the mister freedom shop tees are all finished in-house. a process resulting in each tee having its own unique characteristics and imperfections. for a soft-hand print that will gradually chip and fade over time, mf exclusively uses water-based ink.
the 'stanley' tee is an original mister freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage 1940′s-50′s cotton t-shaped undershirts. it's made in california from 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit.
- color: white
- 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the usa
- "speed safe" print
- old school 1/4 sleeve length
- tubular knit (no side seams)
- cover stitch self-fabric neckband
- normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory
- combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s usmc government issued undershirts
- 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams
- original mf® “the sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size m
write us (email@example.com) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing