mister freedom | g.i. henley shirt indigo
this cool indigo dyed g.i. henley shirt is inspired by vintage 1950’s government-issued us army m1950 two-button front cold weather undershirts and will beautifully age the more often you wear it.
- new old stock fabric
- 100% cotton
- “fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit
- deep dark indigo blue yarn-dyed, milled in usa
- utilitarian flatlock stitch overall construction
- corozo wood buttons.
- contrasting indigo-dyed plain-weave fabric button placket
- stretch-resistant reverse weave top shoulder gusset
- wide self-fabric cuffs
- inverted top seam arm stitching
- mf® sportsman traditional contrasting green inside stitching
- made in usa
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears sizes m
write us (email@example.com) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing