mister freedom | campus jacket - stallion
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
inspired by 1930’s sportswear ‘cossack’ type unlined leather jackets the mister freedom campus jacket is made in california from black veg-tan “tea-core” cowhide leather. as the jacket gets some mileage and naturally ages, normal abrasion of the black topcoat from wear will reveal the natural underside, in turn evolving into a rich golden tone. with regular wear, with the expected nicks, scratches, water spills, natural sun-exposure and occasional conditioning with leather products, the patina of your well-worn stallion campus jacket should be nothing short of spectacular.
- color: black
- black vegetable-tanned “tea-core” full grain cow hide leather, black topcoat with natural-color flesh side, milled and supple, about 2-3oz weight, exclusively developed for mf
- 1930’s silhouette
- one piece back
- fully unlined, clean seams inside & out
- black outside color, ‘pink’ inside, for an attractive over time ’vintage’ patina
- cotton corduroy collar and wrist cuff facing
- slash pockets with arrowhead-shaped edges
- side gussets with adjustable side straps (nos metal slide buckles)
- keyhole button holes
- dark brown ‘cat-eyes’ corozo wood buttons (aka ivory nut), backed by contrasting ivory-color corozo support buttons
- underarm venting eyelets
- ‘the sportsman’ woven label behind the slash pocket, right front panel
- sturdy poly-cotton thread stitching
- made in california, usa
please note: the mister freedom black campus jacket is made of genuine leather. mf uses full-grain, and not top-grain leather (aka corrected or buffed leather, sanded to level surface inconsistencies). no two hides are alike and each panel may feature variations in texture along with natural imperfections.
thomas is 180cm tall, weighs 72kg and wears size 38
write us (email@example.com) if you have questions about fit | sizing | washing.